Instagram is a useful platform for the fashion brands that will ensure a high traffic inflow towards their sites. This is due to the Instagram scheduling tools that are available on this platform. Most of these tools are automated and therefore easy to use. Whether it is the tool for posting photos and videos or for bulk upload, the calendar planner or any other, you can use these tools even without having much knowledge about the technicalities involved in it.
Instagram and fashion fit in well and seamlessly together and in fact, for any fashion or luxury brand, Instagram proves to be the most crucial platform to establish a more robust and clear online presence and identity.
However, to say that Instagram is important for the fashion brands may seem to be a bit of an understatement because you will need to have a very strong and strategically planned approach to use this platform to its fullest potential. This will ensure that you connect your consumers well in real-time.
In short, you will have to optimize the visuals to share on social to be as successful as the major brands that rely heavily on Instagram now for their brand promotions and business purpose.
Create demand for your brand
Proper use of the Instagram scheduling tools will help you to create a specific demand for your fashion brand as desired. Ideally, these tools along with the others available with Instagram will make your efforts easier.
- Nowadays, you will need much more than those overly polished product photos and blatant ads of the old days to entice your customers to buy your product. These Instagram tools will facilitate influencer marketing which will, in turn, help your brand better to reach to the target demographic with the use of trustworthy voices.
- You will also need to keep in mind that customers now follow their favorite fashion brands on this app so that they can not only connect with the brand but also look up to them as a source of inspiration.
Therefore, you must make sure that you use this platform as a means to stay on top of the current trends. It is here where the Instagram tools come in handy. If you are unsure about these tools and their usage, take help of experts such as Gramista to ensure you are moving in the right path.
Provide detailed insight
One thing is for sure: if you find that your customers are not following you, they are following someone else and that can be your competitor. They may follow them on Instagram or any other social media platform such as Facebook or Twitter but they are surely following someone else which is the last thing that you desire.
Therefore, to make sure that as a fashion brand you provide some value for fashion or their lifestyle, you will have to focus on several other things over and beyond the visual quality of Instagram only.
You will have to provide detailed insight into the dress, how it is made and why one should think your product is the best. This needs some carefully crafted content strategy but since you do not have more than a couple of seconds to grab the attention of the user, you will have to rely on a useful photo-sharing website rather than on your website only. And what better platform can there be other than the most popular photo and video sharing app which is Instagram which will, in turn, result in more website traffic.
Features of the popular scheduling tools
It will be a long list of all the Instagram scheduling tools are included in the articles. However, the features of most of these scheduling tools are more or less the same. This knowledge will be enough for you to make the right choice of the tool. Some of the beneficial features of these tools are:
- It helps in uploading photos and videos directly from the web
- It helps to crop, edit, add filters or text and rotate images
- It helps to add Instagram updates now or schedule them for anytime later
- It helps in a bulk upload of multiple posts for Instagram
- It helps to manage multiple Instagram accounts
- It helps to create multiple users who can effectively manage all of your scheduled Instagram contents
- It may also help you to search as well as repost contents
- It also helps you to upload photos and videos saved in your computer to Instagram
- It helps in tracking and measuring Instagram analytics
- It helps you to track your competitors
- It also helps you to add 1 manager and
- Track up to 10 users.
You can even upgrade to different other plans as well as few companion apps if you need so that you can enjoy some additional features and benefits such as:
- Scheduling updates to multiple Instagram accounts
- Managing all your other social media channels as well
- Scheduling Facebook Page posts
- Uploading Facebook videos
- Scheduling tweets
- Following important hashtags
- Reporting social media analytics and much more.
The type of tools you will choose and use will, however, depend largely on what you want your Instagram account to do. Therefore, spend some time testing out the particular ones that you are interested in and think that it will serve your purpose and the needs of your clients, customers, and business.
Knowing what the tools do best and balancing it with your business needs is much more important than knowing what your ideal Instagram scheduling tool looks like. It is not the tool but your content that will matter in the end to drive more traffic conversion and sales of your fashion product and accessories.
In short, these tools will ensure that you have a better presence on Instagram and at the same time create better contents that will keep your audience engaged. Since these tools are best to manage multiple accounts you will be able to do it from your single Instagram profile and therefore save lots of time.
Article written by moorewalter.