How To Upload Picture From Gallery to Your Snapchat
Want to upload videos from your photo library to Snapchat?
A while back, Snapchat didn’t allow you to send any photos from your photo library but as the demand for it grew, so did third-party apps that made this feature possible.
When uploading photos from your camera roll to Snapchat, you have three options:
- Send the photo to a group you’re in
- Post the photo on your story
- Send the photo to individual people
But how do you do it?
How To Upload Picture From Gallery to Your Snapchat in three easy steps
- Open Snapchat and go to the main photo screen. Tap on the little circle at the bottom:
2. Swipe to the left to access the photos in your photo library
3. Click on the ‘edit & send’ at the bottom of the picture.