How To Know how Many Impressions You Got on Your Instagram Account
To be able to know how many impressions you got on your Instagram account, you have to follow the steps below. Finding how many impressions you’ve got is not difficult at all, and this short this step-by-step article will tell you exactly how to do it.
How to see you Instagram’s impressions
1. To get access to the statistics of your Instagram account, you must first create a business page on a Facebook account that you then link to the Instagram account. Because Facebook owns Instagram, this is the only way to get access to your statistics. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can easily create one.
2. It’s important that you are aware of the fact that to get access to Instagram statistics so you can check impressions, you have to set your Instagram account to a business profile. When activating a business account, you will get a contact button in your bio so people easily can contact you in business matters. As seen below:
3. Once you have a Facebook business account, go to your Instagram page and tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
4. Scroll down a bit until you see “Switch to business account”. You will then be prompted to log in with your Facebook account.
5. Now you will have access to your impressions.
6. To see your impressions, go to your page and tap the icon next to the settings gear wheel.
7. Here you can see your impressions, reach, profile views and much more to learn about your audience and your page’s growth.
Note: Have in mind that as soon as you activate your insights, you won’t be able to see your page’s impressions because it is from the moment that you activate it that it begins to measure those things. To see your impressions, you have to wait a day or at least a week to get some kind of correct statistics.