How You Can Succeed On Social Media
There are so many things to have in mind and think about when building your social media pages and whether you are a beginner or more experienced, it can be hard to remember all. In this article, however, we´ll give you the most important tips to How You Can Succeed On Social Media.
- Add Related and Relevant Hashtags: Make your post more recognizable to your fans and followers, by using hashtags that relate to your brand or products.
- Fulfill Followers’ Requests: Respond to followers in a timely manner. It will impact likes and shares, as well as the overall impression of your social media efforts.
- Minimize Negative Feedback: Respond to customer concerns in a timely manner and minimize the negative buzz of your brand.
- Optimize YouTube Videos: To get the best exposure for your videos, optimize your video title and description with keywords to get search.
- Pay Attention to Your Best Times to Tweet: Review your activity on Twitter, see what get the most engagement for your brand and plan tweets accordingly. Regular deep dive and research into your Twitter engagement help you to find the most effective day and times to tweet.
- Questions on Facebook: Asking Questions is a great conversation way to start and serve as market research. Turn a post or pic into a question about an event, holiday or trending topic with a hashtag.
- Interact on Twitter: Don’t just tweet. Respond to tweets from followers.
- Try a Short Brand Name URL: Shortened URLs have become the norm and it will keep your domain top of mind when users come across it and provide valuable tracking information.
- Use Best Calls to Action: Whether it’s to buy, save, comment or explore, ask your followers to take action with a few carefully crafted words.
- Create a poll or just ask fans: Use social media to learn about your audience by creating a poll or just asking your fans opinion as comments to a post.
- Influence Followers or Friends on Twitter: By being unique, you have the opportunity to set trends that others will follow. If done correctly, you can get huge traction from this.
- Join Relevant Public Conversations
- Create a Creative Cover Image for your Social Accounts
- Keep Social Media Profile Updates Brief
- Be consistent