Facebook likes are the best form of appreciation for your content on the same platform. When people watch your posts, if they like, they leave likes as tokens of cherishing.
To make the go smoother, Facebook provides them learn more with a like option. But sometimes, this may not suffice, especially for those passionate about attracting people to themselves. So an additional like button would be an option.
Those of you who are among them might be wondering if it is possible that an incident could occur. You can add a customized “Like” button to your Facebook. In this way, people will be able to cherish you better than the ones with convenient means of appreciation.
Usually, on Facebook, an exclusive button for like is present. A ‘Thumb Up” sign can depict it. A person who is visualizing your post can press this button to like your posts.
But sometimes, to enhance the overall visual quality of your post, you may also want to add a customized Facebook button.
It is possible, but you will need a third-party app for it. You can choose any of the available online options. One of them is FlexClip. Adding a Like button to your Facebook followers can be done in two ways.
- Once you have selected the Video on which you will be adding a customized Facebook button, right-click on it. You will be shown up with a few options through which you can use the Video in several ways. Explore the “export” option and export your Video to FlexClip. This option can also be mentioned as “View or Open in FlexClip.”
- On FlexClip, navigate the option, namely “element’. Tap it to branch in further options. You will be shown a search bar. For quick proceeding, search “like button” in the search bar.
- You are customized like a button will be added to your Facebook video. You will be given plenty of different buttons which you may insert. Select one and tap the “Add Button” option.
If you do not want to export your Video to the FlexClip, you can adopt another way to accomplish your task.
- Go to your FlexClip and try to navigate, in options, the ‘Media’ option. This is where you can get your FlexClip connected to your device’s internal storage.
- Now try to reach your local file through this option. Select the videos on which you want to create a customized Facebook “like” button and press OK.
- Your Video will be shown in your FlexClip, and now you can add the like button to it as you have done in the method mentioned above.
It would be best to keep in mind that you can only add the customized Facebook “like” button to your Facebook videos and images before uploading them. Adding a like button to an existing video is not possible.