How do I Convert my Followers to Customers?
If you are at the stage where you have a pretty decent amount of followers on your business’s social media account(s) you have the chance of leveraging that and ultimately increase sales.
Social media actually is a pretty powerful marketing tool in today’s society and the best part is that it is free! At least most of the time.
That is a free exposure opportunity that can improve your brand’s reputation and increase sales – that you should be using.
Now to the big question: How do I Convert my Followers to Customers?
To begin with, the first step might be to first get them to your website. That means posting content that will interest your followers. After that, you can offer a free product (like an e-book, checklist, month of service) to get their email address.
This includes posting content that will interest your followers. After that, you can offer a free product (like an e-book, checklist, month of service) to get their email address.
Next, do email marketing to the people who took your free product and try to soft sell to them.
Something to think about: How has social media affected YOUR buying power? How have companies convinced YOU to buy from them via social media?
Remember that the first step to creating customers is by illustrating the value of your product or service.
Here are a few tips:
1. Share content on your site that you can share on your Instagram page feed. Make sure the content relates to your business or brand.
2. Move your fans “up the ladder” by having them take the next step in lead generation. Rather than focusing on them becoming paying customers, have them visit your website, or sign up for an email newsletter.
3. Run Instagram ads that target only your Instagram fans and use language that demonstrates the value your product has to them specifically. You can also pay larger accounts to market your page on Instagram and give your products exposure in front of eyes that are your target audience.
4. Offer an incentive to your Instagram fans for purchasing or signing up — 50% off?
5. Run an Instagram promotion offering a free year of service, or product — whatever it is you’re selling. Use the promotion to attract more fans and demonstrate what it is you’re selling. Even those fans who don’t win will have piqued interest, as long as the promotion/product/placement is right.
6. Do research. As your page grows, take some time and do a little research to find out who your followers are and why they choose to follow you.
Try to find out things such as their interests, their job, their hobbies etc. By doing this, you can firstly get to know your customers and audience better and also see what you can do as a business to make them more engaged with your brand and also monitor how well you are attracting them and most importantly, how you can improve your connection with them.
These tips were some of the most important solutions that can help you solve your question “How do I Convert my Followers to Customers?”.
We hope that you can adapt these tips into your own business and make your followers into customers.