A VoIP’s cost-effectiveness for businesses is no more a hidden fact. If you want to cut down on your phone bills, you cannot go wrong with a VoIP service for your business. The phone bills that come with the conventional landline system are hefty. Considering the globalization of smaller businesses, you cannot carry out international collaborations for your business without breaking the bank while using a landline system.
You need to communicate with your remote workforce, and sometimes with the time difference, talking multiple times a day becomes difficult with a regular landline. To streamline the business communication processes while saving on costs, transitioning to VoIP could be one of the best things that you do for your business. VoIP is going to straighten out any issues that you might be having regarding your calls.
Today, we are going to present you with a detailed review of one of the best VoIP phones, i.e. Axvoice. This VoIP service provider is soon to become the top-ranking VoIP service with its excellent call quality coupled with an impressive 30+ calling features.
Axvoice has garnered a reputation for itself within a short time. Businesses can benefit from its vast range of features and affordable pricing options for both local and long-distance calls across the U.S. and Canada.
Owing to its features, Axvoice could easily rank among the best VoIP service. The best thing about Axvoice is that you get to enjoy additional features for which you would have had to pay otherwise with a regular landline system. This is a noteworthy feature that makes it rank among the best VoIP services.
With Axvoice, you get excellent call quality along with substantial cost reduction.
Axvoice – Features
Let’s take at a look at some of the calling features this Axvoice VoIP service provider comes with:
Here are some of the advanced calling features of Axvoice:
- You can access your complete phone call logs of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls.
- Using the free in-network calling feature, you can make unlimited calls to other Axvoice numbers.
- You can easily configure your existing VoIP infrastructure with Axvoice. This means that you don’t have to be purchase a new VoIP line if you already have one. Moreover, you also get to keep your existing number.
- You can use any browser to access your voicemail and get automated alerts.
- There’s no need to dial shortcodes for accessing voicemails and settings on your phone due to Axvoice’s online account.
Call Forwarding Features
Axvoice’s call forwarding features never let you miss any call. Let’s take a look at them:
- Using the Find Me Follow feature, you can redirect unanswered calls to specified numbers. Also, you could set the sequential call ringing on three devices.
- If you cannot take calls from your VoIP all the time, Axvoice gives you the feasibility of redirecting those calls to your smartphone. You could set the time and date limitations for the call scheduling and even revert the setting.
- Axvoice comes with a failover feature. This feature does not let you miss calls even if your IP-only shuts down. You could still receive calls from a particular number on your phone if the power goes out.
Incoming Call Features
Here are some of the incoming call features of Axvoice:
- You can save yourself from annoying pranksters and unwanted calls by using the blacklist feature and blocking them permanently.
- The Caller ID feature allows you to see the caller IDs for incoming calls.
- The call filter feature allows you to redirect calls to a certain number so you can pick them only.
- You can set distinctive ringtones on every additional VoIP line that you have.
- You can block unwanted calls with a single click.
- If you get a call while you are already online, you would hear a beep. Axvoice’s call-waiting feature allows you to switch between the two calls without disconnecting either one of them.
- You can redirect your incoming VoIP calls using the Do Not Disturb feature for getting voicemail on particular days for a certain time. You could set this feature for selected days.
- You can never miss a call with Axvoice’s simultaneous ring feature so you can pick important calls from anywhere with the help of incoming call ringing simultaneously on certain numbers.
Outbound Call Features
Paying attention to all aspects of calling, Axvoice offers a wide range of outbound call features as well.
- The best outbound call feature of Axvoice is the ease of switching to low-bandwidth codecs when your internet connection is not working properly. These include G.729, GSM, G.711u, and G.711a.
- You could prevent your caller ID from displaying on the other person’s phone.
- For your VoIP phone, Axvoice gives you the option of selecting from any range of various alternate caller IDs. You can set any number that is linked to your account to display on the outbound calls. This way, you can use multiple phone lines at the price of one.
- You can keep your callers engaged while they wait for their turn with the help of music on hold feature.
- You can dial 7, 10, and 11-digit numbers from your VoIP number without dialing the area codes.
- You could even block international outgoing calls outside the U.S. and Canada. You can save yourself from paying anything above the Axvoice plan you have paid for.
- You can benefit from enhanced 911 or e911 support and inform the authorities in case of any emergency. This automatically shared the caller’s address to the authorized body. You just have to dial 911 and inform the authorities without saying a word.
Axvoice – Packages and Price
Axvoice offers three main plans for its residential and business users. Each comes with a different price. Users could choose from annual or monthly payment options.
Look at the chart below to know more about this VoIP service provider’s different pricing plans for residential and business users:
Residential VoIP Plans
|Residential VoIP||Home Phone Service||US/Canada 200||Pay as You Go (Monthly)||Residential International||Residential International Plus|
|Offers||Unlimited calls to anywhere in the US |
|200 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada||Calls at 1.5c/minute to anywhere in the US and Canada||Unlimited VoIP Calling to 45+ international destinations||Unlimited VoIP Calling to 60+ international destinations|
Business VoIP Plans
|Business VoIP||Small Business Plan||Home Office Plan|
|Offers||1500 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada|
1.5c/minute for an additional minute
|200 minutes to anywhere in the US and Canada|
1.5c/minute for an additional minute
Some Optional Features
Here are some optional features of Axvoice:
- You can add any number from any area code to your account for only $3.99/month.
- Axvoice features toll-free numbers for $3.99/month in the U.S. and $5.99/month in Canada.
Axvoice – Customer Support
The customer support service is helpful and cooperative, to say the least. You would find plenty of material on the website in the form of FAQs, live chat, and community forums for your assistance. You would also come across comprehensive installation guides.
In case of any query or complaint, you have to submit a ticket using their official website. The customer support would contact you via email and try to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- The Axvoice service is simple and user-friendly.
- With the help of a third-party app, you can use Axvoice on your phone.
- The service offers a 15-day money-back guarantee to the users.
- You can use a new local number for Axvoice or port out a new one.
- Axvoice does not have a trial version.
- The 15-day money-back guarantee comes with a few limitations.
- No call support
The expansive range of features ensures smooth communication and collaboration between managers, employees, and clients. Axvoice offers excellent call quality, and particularly the ease of moving on to low-bandwidth codecs, which is extremely beneficial.
If your business is seeking the best VoIP service that is enriched with features and does not burn a hole in your pocket, you could give Axvoice a try.