As an attorney, one of the challenges you will grapple with is finding new customers. In this digital age, one great way to do this is through search engine optimization (SEO).
But what exactly does that mean, and how can a law firm SEO agency help? Well, let’s start with some basics.
If you’re looking to get DUI and criminal defense clients, there are several steps you can take. One of the most important things is to research keywords and phrases people use when searching for your business or services. For example, if someone searches “DUI lawyer” in Google, they’ll get results from your website (and probably other websites).
But if someone searches for a “DUI lawyer near me,” you won’t be listed as one of their top options. This may seem obvious—because you are not in their area— but you must know how people search for things like law firms!
Once you’ve done this research and found out what keywords are most popular among potential clients, it’s time to incorporate those into your marketing strategy so that more people will learn about all the amazing services offered by your firm.
The next step would be using Google’s keyword planner tool—which allows users to input their terms into a spreadsheet so they can see exactly how many times each word appears in relation to other words throughout Google searches (or anywhere else online).
- Adding keywords in your content, titles, and descriptions
- Make sure that all of your HTML tags are properly formatted (tags like and )
- Using a keyword-rich meta description
You should also be aware that many other factors can impact how well your site ranks in Google. These are the basics of what can be called marketing for criminal defense attorney.
You want your website to be responsive, well-designed and have all the information the users need to make an informed decision. The criminal defense lawyer website design should have the following features:
- Make sure it’s responsive. Your site will look good on any device — from a smartphone or tablet to a desktop computer — as long as your customer has a modern browser (like Chrome) installed.
- Make sure there are no dead links in your navigation bar at all times because Google doesn’t like when users click around aimlessly.
There are three steps that you can take to build a responsive, well-designed attorney website. These features can be found on all the best personal injury lawyer websites.
- Create a compelling call-to-action (CTA) button on every page of your site so visitors know exactly what they should do next after reading about their case or service offered by yours.
- Use all major social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn, but also consider Instagram too if there is room for growth there.
- Make sure that all pages load quickly in order not only to keep people hooked but also to make sure they stay engaged long enough before moving on elsewhere
- Before researching keywords and strategies, it’s important to define the problem. What do you want to achieve with your SEO strategy?
- Set goals before you start your SEO campaign. For example, if one of your goals is increased traffic from Google searches, and another is more leads from new clients, make sure that these are factored into everything else that happens on your site during this process.
When you’re a personal injury and criminal defense law firm, your website must get ranked higher in search engines. Google is the world’s most popular search engine, and its algorithm considers many factors when ranking websites. Lawyers can also benefit from technical SEO principles that will help them achieve maximum performance on the web.
The first step toward achieving maximum performance on a website is getting it to load quickly. This involves using fast servers with enough RAM (memory) so that users don’t experience lags or buffering while browsing through pages of content on your site.
Next is optimizing images so they load faster without hurting image quality too much; this means ensuring all images are compressed correctly before uploading them to an image hosting services such as Imgur or Giphy.
When you use proven personal injury or criminal defense search engine optimization tactics, you will find prospects and clients actively looking for your services with interest in hiring an attorney within your geographic area. These targeted methods are effective in helping you reach your ideal client within their specific search at their exact moment of need.
If you have a website, then it’s important to optimize your on-page SEO (search engine optimization) so that potential clients know exactly what they need to do to find you. On-page search engine optimization refers to ensuring that all relevant keywords appear on your site and are optimized in such a way that they will rank highly in search results pages.
In conclusion, it is important to remember that personal injury and criminal defense search engine optimization are not the only way to attract clients. You must also advertise on websites like Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more to get your website noticed by potential customers.
By doing this, their eyes will be opened wide with curiosity as they come across your site while searching online–and hopefully, you’ll get a chance to convert them into potential clients during that initial visit!