How To Connect Instagram To Facebook
Connecting Instagram is great for many reasons. When connecting your Instagram to Facebook, your friends will get a notification that you are using Instagram and they´ll most likely follow you.
It is also great since you can cross-share what you post on Instagram directly to Facebook with just a simple tap.
How to do it:
- Go to your profile and press the “” symbol in the top right corner.
- Tap on “Find Friends” in order to add your Facebook friends on Instagram or find your friends from your phone’s contact list.
- Tap “Follow” that is right next to the account.
- Go to your profile and tap the ““symbol in the top right corner.
- Tap “Find People to Follow” in order to find friends from your Facebook or from your phone’s contact list.
- Tap “Follow” that you´ll find next to the people whose posts you want to see in your Feed.
- Go to your profile and tap the ” ” symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Tap “Settings”.
- Tap “Find & Invite Friends” and choose “Follow your friends” to find friends from your Facebook or contact list.
- Tap “Follow” next to the people you want to follow.¨
This was a quick (but hopefully helpful article) teaching you How to Connect Instagram to Facebook. Doing this does not only save time but can help you grow your Instagram account.
Posting things separately on all your social media platforms can take countless of hours and therefore, this feature is excellent in order to post the same content on all your social media platforms (not only Facebook.
Read the article How to connect Instagram with other social medias and learn how you can connect other social media platforms than Facebook in order to both help you grow and save you lots of time.