How To Use (The Best) Hashtags On Instagram
Before starting- If you don´t know how to use hashtags, start reading this article!
So, interested in learning how to maximize the reach on your Instagram photos? well, you´ve come to the right place. Welcome!
Tagging your photo with hashtags is very easy. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Open Instagram and prepare a photo to post.
2. Write in your chosen hashtags in the bottom of the caption box (or in the comment section once you have posted the photo). If you have chosen the comment-way, the comments will not be visible once you have received a few comments. Upload your photo.
3. If you wish to place hashtags on previous photos, simply press the comment section and add the tags that way.
4. Once you have filled your photo with tags, other users will be able to find your photo by searching on a particular tag that you have used.
- You can only tag your own posts. You can not attach hashtags into other people photos or videos.
- You can only use up to 30 hashtags on a single post. If trying to use more in the comment section, the comment will disappear and if in the photo caption, the photo will not be posted or the whole caption will disappear.
Tips to live by when using hashtags:
Use specific hashtags that has something to do with your post
Double check to make sure you have relevant tags
Keep your hashtags short, simple, and easy to spell
Use hashtags that are used by many
Do NOT use hashtags that will associate you to bots
Hashtags such as #followme, #like4like, #follow4follow, #tagsforlikes etc will only attract bots that has no real intention in engaging with your page in a more supporting and meaningful way, therefore, you should never use those hashtags by any reason if you don´t have any interest in receiving spam comments.
That´s our recommendations on how to use (the best) hashtags on Instagram. Thanks for reading! Feel free to read any of our other articles regarding social media.