How To Share A Post With Multiple Photos or Videos on Instagram
With Instagram’s new update, you can share up to 10 photos and videos as one post on your page.
In this article, we’ll be showing you do it.
How To Share Multiple Posts On Instagram
- Tap the plus button at the bottom of your screen to post a photo or video.
- Tap “Library” at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, tap the stacked papers symbol ()
- Here, you can select up to 10 photos/and or videos from your photo library.
- If you wish to adjust an image or video, tap on it and then adjust it within the frame. When you post multiple photos, you can only share them in square format.
- Tap “Next” in the top right corner.
- If you wish to add a filter, you can do that. Choose a filter that you can find at the bottom of the page. If you tap a filter there, you’ll apply the same filter to all of the images/videos. If you would like to only add a filter on separate posts, tap a photo/video to edit it and then change filters individually.
- If you wish to change the order of your photos and videos, you can do that. Tap and hold on one of them and then drag it in the order you wish to have.
- You can also remove a photo/video from your multiple post. Tap and hold the one you wish to remove and then drag it into the trash can. Once you are done, tap “Next” in the top right corner
- You also have the possibility of adding location and caption for your post. You can also tag people in each of your post but only 20 people can be tagged in your post maximum.
- All done!
When you see a “multiple photo/video” post in your feed, you’ll see a row with dots right below it. If you swipe from right to left on the post, you can see the rest of the images/videos.
Found this information helpful?
Subscribe to our newsletter for more valuable information!