How To Increase Website Traffic With $0 Budget?
With zero marketing budget you need “extraordinary content strategy” which should operate at different numbers/different platforms of user base as you grow. Okay, so How To Increase Website Traffic With $0 Budget? In this article, we´ll be showing you some of the ways to increase website traffic for free.
Either get a person with great content strategy onboard, excite him/her with your vision, your obsession to succeed and give him/her equity.
Alternatively identify a person/team who wants to work on exciting ideas, sell you idea, gauge their level of passion for your idea, ask them to work with you on deferred payments terms till you get revenue or funding.
One does not need marketing budget for user acquisition but if as startup founders you are not good with content strategy you may need a team to create content strategy and therefore you need to allocate some budget/equity for it.
Below you can find even more ways to increase website traffic with $0 marketing budget.
1. Give away irresistible free content, e.g. free articles that include a “pass it on” link; giving away gift cards, etc.
2. Use e-mail marketing to attract repeat visitors. Getting lots of traffic to your site is great, but if you aren’t collecting the contact information, the names and the e-mail addresses of visitors, you’re wasting every single click. If visitors leave your site without signing up there’s a good chance they won’t ever be back and you’ll have absolutely no way of following up with them. Collect visitors’ contact information using an opt-in form on your home page. Then send them e-mail messages to follow up and keep them thinking about your website.
3. Get your content into circulation. Social networking sites are not just for networking — they are ideal places to get your content (blog posts, videos, free reports, etc) in front of other people. Use Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ to share links to your website content.
4. Borrow someone else’s audience. Writing high-quality guest posts for popular blogs in your niche is one of the most effective ways to get yourself on the radar of the people you want to reach. Your ‘payment’ is a link back to your site — make a great offer and you could land hundreds of new visitors with every guest post you write.
5. Get free traffic from search engines like Google. Optimize your headline and content URL for the search engines. Use the Google Keyword Tool to find popular keywords.
6. Run a YouTube channel. YouTube is one of the web’s largest search engines, making it a great way to expose new audiences to your website. As an added bonus, your videos may be listed in Google’s blended search results, leading to even more traffic.
We hope that these tips could help you find some answers to the question “How To Increase Website Traffic With $0 Budget?”
Comment below if you have any questions and we´ll gladly answer them!
Good luck with your marketing!