How to Get More Snapchat Followers
Snapchat currently has around 158 million active daily users, 301 million monthly active users and around 9000 snaps being sent every second. There is no reason to why you shouldn’t aim at growing your Snapchat account because it has huge marketing potential.
An easy way to get more followers on Snapchat is to cross promote your @ handle on other accounts. Here are a few examples:
1) Post on Instagram a Snap from your account and include your @ name.
2) Tweet an image update to your followers on Twitter and ask them to follow you.
3) Send a snap or chat message to accounts you follow.
4) Ask your friends for a shoutout on their accounts.
5) Push great content
#5 is the most important. If you have a great Snapchat account, you are more likely to get people talking about it. Your followers will tell their friends to follow you because of the great updates you post.
There are also more tricks you can do in order to grow more Snapchat followers:
- Put your Snapchat username in all your social media bios
- Save your Snapcode and post it on your social media pages, telling people to add you to it. Setting your snap code as your profile picture is also a great way on How to Get More Snapchat Followers
- Make collaborations with other t Snapchat accounts that have a similar niche as you and shout out each other.
- Market your Snapchat throughout Facebook ads if you have the budget to do this. Simply market your Snapchat profile URL which is: (https://www.snapchat.com/add/yourusername)
- Offer unique deals only on Snapchat
- Take over other people’s Snapchat accounts
- Put your snapcode on your business cards and on your website
There you have it! These tips were just some of many tips and tricks on How to Get More Snapchat Followers. Although, they have shown to be the most effective and the tricks that the most people have used.