Why Do I Need a Blog For My Business?
To build a successful business you need to have a deep understanding of your customers. Blogs allow you to do exactly if you know how to use them. So, Why Do I Need a Blog For My Business? Continue reading and you´ll soon find out.
Let’s say you are a bakery shop owner and most of your customers love your cakes. Now with a blog, you can engage with your customers and they can constantly give you feedback on which flavors are good and which are bad. Additionally, you can ask for their opinions of which new flavor to launch and even more ask them to share your content on social media. A blog for your business can also help humanize your brand like no other. A lot of companies use their blog to share their everyday happenings. When these posts are fun and relatable then people see the humans behind the brand and tend to like you more.
That’s how you create a fan base for your business and it can all start with a simple blog!
- A blog is a simple, easy-to-use platform for connecting with and sharing timely and relevant information with customers. It’s your direct communication channel.
- Your blog fuels SEO. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer. Many blogging platforms like WordPress and Hubspot are people-friendly and don’t require advanced graphic skills.
- 60% of businesses who blog acquire more customers, according to a HubSpot survey.
- Your blog is the heart of all of your content marketing efforts. It’s fodder for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email newsletters, e-books, etc.
- It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
- Writing a blog shares your expertise. How else will you position yourself as a subject area expert and thought leader?
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects, and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments, and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!
- It can be fun. Blogging can be energizing, stimulating, and something you look forward to.
- Blog writing makes you think… about newsworthy topics, your industry, your customers and the world around you.
- A blog keeps you focused on your content marketing strategy. You must create a schedule and stick to it to continuously deliver purposeful content.
- It creates free PR. Business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts. Get some press!
- A blog builds confidence, relationships, and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
- Blogging sharpens your business focus. To create a blogging strategy you must define who you are blogging for and why. A blog with no focus attracts no readers.
- Helps you stay ahead of the curve. You have to stay on top of news, trends, and competitors to be a successful blogger. It helps you be a leader, not a follower.
- You can tell your brand’s story. A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, philosophy, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers why you’re in business and how you can help them.
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products, and services.
- Gives you insight into your audience. Blog analytics allow you to track readers, click-throughs, popular topics, shares, and comments. You can even tell what day of the week your visitors prefer to stop by.
- Blogging is inspiring. You’ll start to see ideas all around you..talking with friends and colleagues, watching movies, reading, and just walking down the street.
Have you learnt some of the reasons to ” Why Do I Need a Blog For My Business?” If you have, great if not – feel free to comment below if you have any further questions!
Thank you for visiting Veloceinternational.com and reading “Why Do I Need a Blog For My Business?”.