Thanks to the development of digital technologies, blockchain, and e-commerce, the number of freelancers grows every year. It becomes much easier to create your own website, keep accounts, and receive public services. More and more people are involved in e-commerce as it has become one of the fastest-growing markets.
The growth in the number of self-employed people who work from home or remotely was also affected by simplified business processes and online services.
Key Advantages of Freelance or Remote Work
Why do so many people begin to leave their offices? What are the principal advantages of working remotely?
- A great opportunity to combine flexible work online with travel. You can work on your projects from any part of the world.
- An opportunity to get paid in any currency including crypto.
- Free work schedule. A freelancer receives the task and the deadlines for its completion, but he or she decides on what hours to work. It is more convenient for someone to sleep before lunch and work until midnight.
- Freelancers look for customers for themselves and can choose the projects they are interested in.
- No limits for salary. Professional freelancers can combine a few projects and get a very high salary.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Payments
As the blockchain develops rapidly, more and more people are get paid in crypto. The blockchain made digital coins a competitive alternative to bank transfers, electronic payment systems, and even government money. Compared to the existing financial instruments, cryptocurrencies have a wide range of advantages like security, decentralization, confidentiality, and hedge against inflation. The blockchain technology used in most cryptocurrencies can be applied in any industry where data protection and storage are required.
Today, freelancers can find cryptocurrency jobs on www.laborx.com, an innovative blockchain recruitment platform that offers great work opportunities and payments in crypto.
The platform’s Contract module enables users to establish work conditions, deadlines, and payment terms. All transactions are protected by digital escrow which locks funds until the work is completed. The Reputation module allows users to leave fair feedback. All obligations of the parties are enforced by a smart contract that protects them from any laundering, non-performance, or illegal acts.