How To Create A Group Conversation On Instagram Direct Message
By sending a message to 2 or more people on Instagram direct message, you create a group chat. An Instagram Direct Message group can consist of a maximum of 15 people.
To Create a Group Conversation
- Tap the paper plane () symbol in the top right corner of your Instagram feed.
- Tap the plus ( ) symbol in the top-right corner.
- To start a group, select 2 or more people (maximum 15) you would like to send a message to.
- Tap “Next”
- Write your message and then tap the “” symbol to select a photo or video from your camera library. You can also tap the “ ” symbol to make a new photo or video.
- Choose if you want to add filters or edit.
- Tap “Send”
You can change name on the group. If you want to change the name of the group, tap the “i” in the top-right of your conversation
Found this information helpful?
Subscribe to our newsletter for more valuable information!